- Excellent water displacing characteristics provide corrosion protection
- Excellent metal penetration
- Travels deep into wire ropes and exposed gearboxes, and along cabling
- Dark gray color allows easy visibility
- Will not wash away or rub off
- Reduces wear and increases chain life
- Performs at temperatures between -20°F and 300°F (-29°C and 149°C)
- FALEX E.P. Test Fallen Load to 4,500 lbs.
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Application: chain drives and pins, open gearing, sprockets, wire ropes, bushings, roller, clippers, cables, hoists, conveyors, and other metal surfaces. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.